Friday, March 4, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

Sometimes no one can promote yourself quite like...yourself.

Here's the latest article from Columbus Parent Magazine. Yes, it's kind of a downer topic (hey, we can't all write about pink butterflies and cherry blossoms, now can we?).

I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet the people I have interviewed for these stories. Every single family and expert has been extraordinary and wonderfully helpful and I have learned so much from each of them. It has restored my faith in "people" because for awhile there I loathed them. As anyone who has ever worked with "the public" will attest.

A special shout out to Dr. Burnett and his wife for allowing me to interview him in the middle of a dinner party. Because nothing gets a party going quite like talking about SIDS.

1 comment:

  1. we are so honored. Trev has already cut out the article to place in his extremely large scrapbook.

    can't believe i missed you this week. looking forward to when you get back. xo

    ReplyDelete